BY RENAUD ANJORAN
Over the years, many importers have contacted me after making various mistakes, and, often, the best they can do is start things over with a new supplier, but that means a lot of wasted time, money, and energy!
What if you could get years of advice about sourcing from China and developing suppliers once you’ve started working with them in order to avoid this scenario, but distilled into one eBook?
Now you can!
A few years ago, I wrote 15 articles that address sourcing from China and developing suppliers in depth. I refreshed the content and, with help from our great designer, we are releasing a free eBook that contains all this advice. It is 85 pages long!!
Here are a few examples of common mistakes importers make with their Chinese and Asian suppliers
- Working with the wrong type of supplier
- Getting help from the wrong people and trusting them too much
- Agreeing to the wrong terms
- Letting a manufacturer manage your new product development
- Not describing in detail what the product & packaging need to be like
- Not having someone check product quality
- Not building the right type of rapport with the supplier’s contact people
- Working for years with the same manufacturer without getting them to improve
Are you struggling with any of these issues? If so, the advice I’m sharing in this eBook is for you.
What’s included in the eBook?
This isn’t a brief read. It’s a thorough book with 15 chapters. Here’s what you’ll get in my “Ultimate Guide To Sourcing From China And Developing Your Suppliers:”
- Do You Need a Sourcing Agent?
- How to Identify Potential Suppliers?
- How to Verify a Manufacturer
- Second Choices vs. “Never Again”
- Negotiation: The Terms You Need to Discuss
- Keep Some Leverage with Suppliers
- Pre-Production: Describing What You Want
- Project Management of Your Orders
- Check Quality Early in the Manufacturing Cycle
- Always Verify Quality Before Shipment
- Build Good Rapport with Suppliers
- How Closely Do You Follow Your Productions?
- The 5 Steps to Developing a Chinese Supplier
- How a Factory Can Improve Quality
- How a Factory Can Improve Productivity
If you have been buying products from China for less than 5 years, I think you will find at least several of these chapters valuable and full of useful advice.