The Iran Institute of Standards (ISIRI), authorized by the Minister, is responsible for controlling the quality of the goods imported to Iran. Most of goods should follow the compulsory verification process (Verification of Conformity). The ISIRI will issue the certificate, which is one of the essential documentations. The importer must confirm whether their imported goods must follow Verification of Conformity, and provide the relative documentations.
As a third party Inspection Company, we are specialized in providing the VOC verification certificate for the buyer/seller who import/export the cargo to Iran to do the custom clearance easier and faster.
- Quite familiar with the requirements of Iranian Custom.
- A sophisticated Technical advisor team for reviewing the test report in Iran.
- A group of highly effective staff provide comprehensive service for you in China.
- Professional experience in all walks of life (Chemical industry, Building material, mechanical industry, Electric appliances, medical equipments/consumables, etc.).
- Fast, convenient, efficient, etc.
- Long-term friendly relationship with the Iranian Custom.