- FOB Price: US $158 – 258 / Carton
- 100 Carton/Cartons
- Transport Package: All
- Port: any port in China
- Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Sunchine International
- Model Number: Pre Shipment Inspection
- Quality inspection: Specifications
- Pre-Shipment Inspection: AQL Norm
- Inspection Place: Chinese Cities
- Factory Audit: ISO 9000 Standards
- Payment Terms: T/T
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details||as your personal special requirement|
|Delivery Time||we can arrange inspection within 48h anywhere in China|
Bags and Cases Inspection Services – Handbag Quality Control Services and Product Testing On-Site – Products Quality Inspection are all conducted by certified Inspectors who have a sound knowledge of the inspected product and several years of experience in quality control in China.
- Honest, impartial and professional inspection services to minimize your risk of receiving defective goods from China or from other Asian countries
- Extensive Quality Control Experience, Full Time QC Inspection, high reliability, and guaranteed customer satisfaction
- Certified Inspector on-site at the factory within 48 hours notice in China and 72 hours maximum in Greater Asia.
- We quickly report any non-conformity and assist you in the course of the corrective actions. Inspector on-site within 48 hours notice.
- Videos and documented inspection report with many close-up shots, sent within 24 hours maximum. You exactly see what our QC team has seen in the factory.
Quality Inspection and testing provided by a reputable Third Party Inspection Company will make sure the products quality and help you reduce the import risk.
Quality is important simply because poor quality increases costs.
How can poor quality products be eliminated? Inspection is a very important aspect in ensuring your product quality. By inspecting products at the source, during production, prior to shipment and before container sealing, the costs associated with import risks and product recalls are reduced significantly.
Do you purchase products from china?
Do you ever be fraud during you payment to suppliers?
Do you receive products with too many quality problems?
Do you always need to fly to China for inspection before shipping?
And still negotiating with supplier after receiving poor quality products?
If all the answer is Yes, then we can help you, for we are professional inspection company, we have many inspectors in over 50 cities in China, and expert in various fields. We also have experience in checking baby products, if you need, we can send you our sample report. Hope we can become your reliable quality control in China.
Various methods of transporting children have been used in different cultures and times. These methods include baby carriages (prams in British English), infant car seats, portable bassinets (carrycots), strollers (pushchairs), slings, backpacks, baskets and bicycle carriers.
The large, heavy prams (short for perambulator), which had become popular during the Victorian era, were replaced by lighter designs during the latter half of the 1900s.