- FOB Price: US $190 – 278 / Unit
- Min.Order Quantity: 1 Unit/Units
- Transport Package: All
- Port: any port in China
- Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Sunchine Inspection
- Model Number: Sunchine third party Inspection Services
- Production Inspection: efficient solution to minimize the import risk greatly
- Pre-Shipment Inspection: to make sure the production complies with your specifications
- Third Party Inspection: independent and impartial inspection services
- High Quality pledge: a sound knowledge of European and US quality standards
- Inspectors trained: to detect products containing non-standard or non-compliant components
- Accredited inspector: experienced & with a good technical knowledge of the inspected product
- Detailed inspection report: with detailed shots; you see what our QC team has seen in the factory
- Video made during the inspection: to show product’s aspect, assembling and functionning
- Efficienty & rapidity: a trained inspector on site anywhere in China within 48 hours
- Easy scheduling: online order booking and management
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details||– Inspections performed according to the strictest international standards and clients checklist by fully qualified inspectors with national and international certification and minimum 5 years of quality control practice in the field they inspect; all familiar with domestic and overseas business cultures;|
– Intervention within 48 hours maximum anywhere in China;
– Complete inspection report with many pictures, observations & comments sent the same day;
– Over 29000 inspections carried out in China in
|Delivery Time||we can arrange the inspection within 48h anywhere in China|
Bags and Cases Inspection Services – Handbag Quality Control Services and Product Testing On-Site – Products Quality Inspection are all conducted by certified Inspectors who have a sound knowledge of the inspected product and several years of experience in quality control in China.
- Honest, impartial and professional inspection services to minimize your risk of receiving defective goods from China or from other Asian countries
- Extensive Quality Control Experience, Full Time QC Inspection, high reliability, and guaranteed customer satisfaction
- Certified Inspector on-site at the factory within 48 hours notice in China and 72 hours maximum in Greater Asia.
- We quickly report any non-conformity and assist you in the course of the corrective actions. Inspector on-site within 48 hours notice.
- Videos and documented inspection report with many close-up shots, sent within 24 hours maximum. You exactly see what our QC team has seen in the factory.
Quality Inspection and testing provided by a reputable Third Party Inspection Company will make sure the products quality and help you reduce the import risk.
Quality is important simply because poor quality increases costs.
How can poor quality products be eliminated? Inspection is a very important aspect in ensuring your product quality. By inspecting products at the source, during production, prior to shipment and before container sealing, the costs associated with import risks and product recalls are reduced significantly.
At Sunchine Inspection quality is not just a slogan. It’s an everyday commitment and a customers’ right.
We commit to protect you against the risks of getting defective or hazardous products when purchasing in China and Greater Asia.
Some of the tests that Sunchine Inspection realizes on handbag during handbag quality inspection in China, Asia and numerous other Asian countries
Sunchine Inspection inspects bags in China since 2005 and has highly qualified inspectors with extensive background in bags quality control and inspection. Some of the photos taken during a pre-shipment inspection of handbag in Guangzhou.
Sunchine Inspection carries out bags quality inspections in China since 2005 and has highly-trained inspectors specializing in bags quality control; some photos taken during handbag pre-shipment inspection in Guangzhou
A handbag, also called purse or pouch in North American English, is a handled medium-to-large bag, often used by women, to carry personal items.
The term “purse” originally referred to a small bag for holding coins. In British English, it is still used to refer a small coin bag. A “handbag” is a larger accessory that holds objects beyond currency, such as personal items. American English typically uses the terms purse and handbag interchangeably. The term handbag began appearing in the early 1900s. Initially, it was most often used to refer men’s hand-luggage. Women’s bags grew larger and more complex during this period, and the term was attached to the accessory.